Fight-Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Chilly Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi. Smile
My name is Demis

Timezone : +2 GMT
Activity (How many hours do you play each week / day) : 3-4 hours a day [21-28]
Can you attend atleast 2 nights per week 19.00-23.00 (Server Time = GMT+1) : Yes

Raid Experience on Retail Pre-TBC : I have played in retail serv for some time but i dont have big raiding experience.

Raid Experience on Private servers Pre-TBC : I've been to MC/BWL couple of times but since i played TBC those raids were not important.

Raid Experience in TBC on Retail : BT, TK everything

Raid Experience in Wotlk on Retail : None

- In game information -

Name : Chilly
Class : Mage
Talent Build : Frost
Attunements :
Gear info : Almost full blue - DM gear mostly 500dmg frostbolt 1000crit
Health / Mana) : 3k/5k

- Other information -
What is your goals with playing on this server : Becoming better PVE and PvP player and having fun with people who know what to do and what "aggro" and "aoe" means Wink
Will you remain guild faithfull during hard times? : Ofcourse
Will you accept wiping 5-10 times on a boss on a progression run? : It sounds really awful but if I have to I will
Will you get a profession up to 300? If so wich one : Yes - Tailoring/Enchanting
Will you bring consumables to the raids? (Pots & Elixirs) : Yes
Can you download TeamSpeak2 & Listen to the tactics during raids ? : Yes
Can you talk on TS2 (do you have a working mic) ? : My english is not se good but it would be nice as for the whole organisation as for my english to become better so if i have the chance i will talk with others.
Will you remain active on this char and not play lots of alts? : I will remain active as long as the guild needs my class for raids, instances etc but that doesnt mean i won't play on other chars.

Chilly

Back to top Go down