Shadow priest

Go down

Shadow priest

Post  Defraglo on Sun May 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Format : (use this in your application)

- In real Life information -

Timezone : gmt+1
Activity (How many hours do you play each week / day) : 6-7 sometimes more
Can you attend atleast 2 nights per week 19.00-23.00 (Server Time = GMT+1) : yes im able to do that

Raid Experience on Retail Pre-TBC : raided from ZG to AQ40 with oldest guild on my server we got upto c'thun downed him and disbanded because our guild master rerolled ally so i joined 2nd best guild and did everything upto gluth in naxxramas

Raid Experience on Private servers Pre-TBC : ive done every available content on other pretbc servers

Raid Experience in TBC on Retail : mostly did pvp and played retri paladin in pve so not much

Raid Experience in Wotlk on Retail : done everything from naxx to ulduar done lich king in 10 man not much to tell since it sucks

- In game information -

Name : Defrag
Class : Priest
Talent Build : Shadow - 15/0/36
Attunements : onyxia only currently working on BWL
Gear info (Attack Power / Crit Chanse / Spell damage / + Healing / Mana per 5 seconds WHILE casting / Health / Mana) : just started playing but im very experience and can get some new gear fast if needed

- Other information -
What is your goals with playing on this server : have fun and do end game content
Will you remain guild faithfull during hard times? : yes always am
Will you accept wiping 5-10 times on a boss on a progression run? : ofcouse thats why they call it progression
Will you get a profession up to 300? If so wich one : alchemy/herb
Will you bring consumables to the raids? (Pots & Elixirs) : yes iam ofcourse
Can you download TeamSpeak2 & Listen to the tactics during raids ? :yes im able to do that
Can you talk on TS2 (do you have a working mic) ? : yes i do have a working mic and i have ts2
Will you remain active on this char and not play lots of alts? : i will remain active and not play lots of alts ..

Defraglo

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow priest

Post  Grimq on Sun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm

nice application.
you will have to get some gear before joining the guild imo.

to info its now TS3 not TS2. Wink

Grimq
Grimq

View user profile

Back to top Go down