Fight-Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resto Shaman

Go down

resto Shaman Empty resto Shaman

Post  Mekpa Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi

i am a computer science student and i am programming games by my self.

Timezone : GMT +1
Activity (How many hours do you play each week / day) : depense on how much stress i have in school but normally 2 hours a week. and a few hours at weekends
Can you attend atleast 2 nights per week 19.00-23.00 (Server Time = GMT+1) : yes i can

Raid Experience on Retail Pre-TBC : MC, ZG, AQ 20,

Raid Experience on Private servers Pre-TBC : none, this is the first private realm i am playing on.

Raid Experience in TBC on Retail : karazhan, gruul, maggy, ZA,

Raid Experience in Wotlk on Retail : Naxx, ulduar,

I have played rouge(60),druid(60), pala(70), warrior(80) on blizz server.

Name : Mekpa
Class : Shaman
Talent Build : resto
Attunements : ubrs and a few 5 inis
Gear info: Health: 3k / Mana: 4,6 Almost full blue(except for rings and trinkets)

What is your goals with playing on this server : have fun raiding
Will you remain guild faithfull during hard times? : sure i will, when i still have fun. i wont leave guild because we donĀ“t get along raiding or if we just wipe.
Will you accept wiping 5-10 times on a boss on a progression run? : yes, thats whats raiding about. wipe and try harder
Will you get a profession up to 300? If so wich one : at the moment i dont plan to do.
Will you bring consumables to the raids? (Pots & Elixirs) : i will if i can buy them in the AH
Can you download TeamSpeak2 & Listen to the tactics during raids ? : i already have ts and yes
Can you talk on TS2 (do you have a working mic) ? : yes i have an working mic.
Will you remain active on this char and not play lots of alts? : i only have this shaman and a rouge. the rouge is only for pvp. but raiding is more fun than pvp. i made the rouge just for fun because i had one on the blizz server at this time.

Mekpa

Back to top Go down

resto Shaman Empty Re: resto Shaman

Post  Mekpa Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Edit: Attunements: MC

Mekpa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamai Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 am

You have green light...just whisper some1 i guild and see is there any class leader to inv you
Shamai
Shamai
Admin

https://fight-club.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down