Fight-Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter - deno

Go down

Hunter - deno Empty Hunter - deno

Post  Deno Sun May 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Timezone : GTM+1
Activity (How many hours do you play each week / day) : 6-7 depends
Can you attend atleast 2 nights per week 19.00-23.00 (Server Time = GMT+1) : yes i can attend 2 days nights a week even more if needed

Raid Experience on Retail Pre-TBC : well started raiding zg when it came out then i switched guild and when mc came out i was top dps in one of the best guilds then and we progressed fast through mc then bwl came out we progressed through that fast too then aq40 open'd cool event and all progressed upto c'thun then i stopped pve and started to pvp alot and got to rank 13 before pvp honor system patch came

Raid Experience on Private servers Pre-TBC : have done everything avaible of on diff servers

Raid Experience in TBC on Retail : pvped not much pvp only karazhan/SSC

Raid Experience in Wotlk on Retail : mostly pvp but done lich king(ICC 10 man)

- In game information -

Name : Deno
Class : Hunter
Talent Build : MM 0/34/17
Attunements : Onyxia and soon BWL/MC
Gear info (Attack Power / Crit Chanse / Spell damage / + Healing / Mana per 5 seconds WHILE casting / Health / Mana) : 500 atk power - 3,1k hp - crit: 10.22 gear is okey just started here

- Other information -
What is your goals with playing on this server : become ultimate god in pvp and have fun in pve progressing
Will you remain guild faithfull during hard times? : yes i will
Will you accept wiping 5-10 times on a boss on a progression run? : yea i will accept that its called progession
Will you get a profession up to 300? If so wich one : LW/skinning hopefully
Will you bring consumables to the raids? (Pots & Elixirs) : yes iam
Can you download TeamSpeak2 & Listen to the tactics during raids ? : yes i can
Can you talk on TS2 (do you have a working mic) ? : yea i do have a mic
Will you remain active on this char and not play lots of alts? : yes i only like hunters so no alts for me

Deno

Back to top Go down