Fight-Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock - Application (Suzanne)

Go down

Warlock - Application (Suzanne) Empty Warlock - Application (Suzanne)

Post  Suzanne Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Timezone : gmt+1
Activity (How many hours do you play each week / day) : I'm quite active on my computer, can be playing 6-8 hours a day, and it can be 30 minutes. I'm available most times, but I can't be arsed staying online leeching in-game. I can play most days.
Can you attend atleast 2 nights per week 19.00-23.00 (Server Time = GMT+1) : Definately - though, 1 - 17 May I will be away for the entire time, will be back after that again.

Raid Experience on Retail Pre-TBC :
My WoW experience in general is quite high, higher than most on this server. When I started playing the game I was quite young, but still very dedicated. I played a warlock back in vanilla, getting rank 11 and clearing two wings of Naxxramas - the original version. Also killed every boss in AQ40 (including optional bosses).

Raid Experience on Private servers Pre-TBC :
Noone.

Raid Experience in TBC on Retail :
Mu'ru pre 3.0

Raid Experience in Wotlk on Retail :
Cleared Icecrown 25 and 10, and a few in 10 heroic. Stopped playing 3 weeks ago.

- In game information -

Name : Suzanne
Class : Warlock
Talent Build : Affliction / destro (Deep aff)
Attunements : None yet, working on them.
Gear info (Attack Power / Crit Chanse / Spell damage / + Healing / Mana per 5 seconds WHILE casting / Health / Mana) : Full starter gear - yeah I know.

- Other information -
What is your goals with playing on this server :
My goals on this server is beeing in the best guild, playing among the best players and simply get all the first kills that is available.

Will you remain guild faithfull during hard times? :
I've been in two guilds in total in my WoW career, and wiping weeks in Sunwell - so basicly yeah.

Will you accept wiping 5-10 times on a boss on a progression run? :
I wiped weeks on Mu'ru, so the answer is yes.

Will you get a profession up to 300? If so wich one :
Yeah, I will. It won't be my main priority, but I guess I'll go for herb / alch.

Will you bring consumables to the raids? (Pots & Elixirs) :
Yes, I will.

Can you download TeamSpeak2 & Listen to the tactics during raids ? :
Yeah and yeah.

Can you talk on TS2 (do you have a working mic) ? :
Yes.

Will you remain active on this char and not play lots of alts?
Yes, I won't have time to play on alts with my schedule.

A few yes / no answers, but I hope you enjoyed the read. I know I'm applying with starter gear, and the reason is quite simple; I don't wanna gear up with a bunch of retards.

Suzanne

Back to top Go down

Warlock - Application (Suzanne) Empty Re: Warlock - Application (Suzanne)

Post  Shamai Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Get gear from full starter on less then 2 green, and then reply again here, in that time you can also do MC and BWL preQ so we can invite you, we need active ppl, and you are welcome but gear is a must
Shamai
Shamai
Admin

https://fight-club.forum.st

Back to top Go down